By accessing and using Tuscareer.com, you accept and agree to comply with the following Terms and Conditions:
- Intellectual Property All content on Tuscareer.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, is the property of Tuscareer.com or its respective owners and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. You agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, display, or create derivative works from any of the content Tuscareer.com without prior written permission from Tuscareer.com.
- Use of Site You may useTuscareer.com only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the site in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the site. You also agree not to use the site to transmit any spam, viruses, or other harmful or disruptive code.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Tuscareer.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the site’s operation or the information, content, materials, or products included on the site. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Tuscareer.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability Tuscareer.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Links to Third-Party Sites Tuscareer.com may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Tuscareer.com is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Tuscareer.com of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources.
- Modifications Tuscareer.com reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the site after such modifications will constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you do not intellect inspected these terms and conditions and the FAQ carefully. Intrigued inside the internship program illustrates basically recognize these terms and conditions.
a individual or gather that employments the proficient counsel or administrations of an agency.
contract between manager and employee.
company that’s helps understudies in finding a reasonable internship
company where internship will take place.
‘Code of Conduct’
a set of routine standards and wants that are considered official on any person who may be a portion of a particular group.
written articulation concerning a people wellbeing .
Alter of Have Company
A ‘Host Company’ implies a trade or legitimate substance advertising an Internship opportunity to the student.
Requests for a alter of Have Company will as it were be considered beneath the taking after circumstances:
The Client has arrived and commenced their internship; AND one of the taking after occurs:
a) Sexual badgering or segregation against the client;
b) Racial or devout attack against the client;
c) Breach of Word related Wellbeing and Security directions influencing the client;
d) Insolvency of the company some time recently or at entry of the client;
Alter of the Internship start/end date
- Demands by the client to put off the begin date of their Internship will as it were be allowed in the event that the Have Company concurs to the postponement;
- The client concurs to inform the MC promptly in the event that the internship closes earlier to the concurred date on the marked Internship offer.